Choosing the best baby carrier has been extremely confusing and I may not know what works best until my precious baby girl arrives. After substantial research and consideration, I’ve chosen the Boba Wrap for when my little bundle of joy arrives because of its high quality, comfort, durability, and ergonomic design. The Boba Wrap is perfect for my active lifestyle and gives me the time and freedom to create a real and caring bond with my child, while living life to the fullest.
Some of the benefits of the Boba Wrap include:
2. It provides a custom fit with durable fabric that won’t stretch or change shape. One wrap can be used by everyone in my family since it’s a one-size-fits-all design.
3. It’s made with high quality, very soft fabric – heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex.
4. It allows discreet nursing.
5. It grows with the baby.
6. It doesn’t have digging straps, buckles, or buttons and wraps over both shoulders for even weight distribution.
7. It’s easy to clean and can be thrown in the washer.
8. It’s one of the most affordable carriers on the market. (It sells for $48 at http://store.bobafamily.com/baby-wrap/)
9. It offers a natural sleep position.
10. The minimalist design makes this a compact baby-wearing tool to bring around.
The Boba Wrap will also make it easier for Darren to bond with his beautiful, baby girl. As a new father, he will no longer be scared to carry our tiny infant for fear that he might harm our precious cargo. The Boba Wrap can be tied to securely support our baby in a number of different positions, depending on age and preference. Because he can adjust the tension and fit of the carrier, he need not worry about dropping Athena.
I believe that babies who are frequently carried and cuddled are happier and they grow up
confident and independent. With the Boba Wrap, I can practice the methods of The Happiest Baby on the Block while calming and soothing my baby with my warmth, my voice, my movement and my heart beat. What more could I ask for?
As an expecting parent, there’s so much to take in and process during the journey that it can be overwhelming. I purchased the Boba Wrap early to put my anxious mind at ease. It is during this stage in pregnancy that I’m thinking about breast feeding and carrying my child. The earlier that I can alleviate those questions, the better.
I’ve been practicing using the wrap and I may even sleep with it, and my make-shift, plush owl baby, to feel the joys of parenthood a little early.