In the last year, Bucket List Publications has achieved more success than I ever imagined possible, and I have a vivid imagination. With 13,754,363 page views and 50,784 subscribers, Darren and I have created something worthy of pride.
We are, however, lacking in one major area: design!
My current logo is lack-luster and to be quite frank, I’m sick of looking at it. I spend hours every day working on Bucket List Publications and looking at the main page. It’s time for a change!
So… I put it out there for my talented readers. If you are great at design and have an idea for Bucket List Publications, please send it to email@example.com
1. Something that fits on the top of the page as a header/logo. See Bucket List Publications for an example.
2. Something that relates to our brand (Think Bucket List Publications)
3. Something usable on brand products like T-shirts and hats
4. Something fresh but not time/date/year recognizable
5. We focus on travel & adventure but don’t want the logo to be one dimensional (We’re hoping that it’s not solely travel or adventure focused, but it can incorporate those concepts)
After one week, we will select our favorite design and the winning logo will receive:
1. Logo credit, in the form of a link to your blog/site, at the bottom of the page on http://www.bucketlistpublications.com/ (To remain for the entire use of the logo)
3. Bragging rights for the best logo design for Bucket List Publications!
We’ll contact the winner via email.
I’d love to see you have fun with this! There are some great graphic designers out there. Let’s see what you have. (Please share, share, and share some more. The more readers that see this post, the better my chances are of having something great!)
The more unrealistic we are with our dreams and goals, the more we are able to achieve.