Itinerary Highlights include:
1. Experiencing Bedouin hospitality at its best.
2. Visits to the rose-red rock city of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, and Wadi Rum, the desert T.E. Lawrence called “vast, echoing and God-like.”
3. The Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and the world’s largest open-air spa.
4. Visits to several holy sites, including Mount Nebo and Madaba.
5. The Dana Nature Reserve for Eco-tourism enthusiasts.
6. Wine tasting and authentic culinary delights.
Below is an amazing video of Wadi Rum. It’s a glimpse into what’s to come for Bucket List Publications.
Have you been to Jordan? What are your best traveler tips?