THE CONTEST IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THE WINNER HAS BEEN CONTACTED. VINAKA TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED & CONGRATULATIONS TO DAWN FROM TALES FROM THE MOTHERLAND!
Have you entered the giveaway to win 2 free round trip tickets to Fiji? Do you want more ways to enter? See how below. The contest closes today at 12:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time PDT. Any entries after that time will not be counted so get them in now.
The winner of the Fiji Airways Giveaway will get two round-trip tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN) courtesy of Fiji Airways. Winners will be responsible for getting themselves to Los Angeles. No costs will be covered in Los Angeles or in Fiji; this giveaway is simply for two round-trip tickets from LAX to Fiji.
The contest will continue to run until July 19th, 2013.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Play the Memory Game on Facebook. (You can do this multiple times.)
2. Like Bucket List Publications on Facebook and share the text ”Win 2 airline tickets to Fiji #BulaFijiAirways #bucketlistpublications”. (You can share the text daily for more entries.)
3. Follow Bucket List Publications on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway “Win 2 airline tickets to Fiji #BulaFijiAirways #bucketlistpublications” (You can tweet the text daily for more entries.)
4. Like any Fiji post on Bucket List Publications and comment including the tag #BulaFijiAirways. (You can do this multiple times, but it needs to be on a new post each time.)
5. Reblog this post.
Each of the 5 ways to enter counts as one entry! So enter as many ways as you can.
NOW FOR THE FUN PART – REFER A FRIEND
Did you do all of this and you’d still like more entries? Some of you are very ambitious and you’re working hard to get in as many entries as possible so I came up with a plan to increase your entries! For each friend that you refer, I will give you an additional entry! This is difficult to track though so you need to follow the instructions closely.
This is how it works:
1. Your friend needs to play the memory game here (Once they have played the game and turned over the tiles they don’t need to follow the link. They can continue with step two.)
2. Your friend needs to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Bucket List Publications. (It doesn’t need to be all three, but each one will be a new entry for you.)
3. He or she needs to comment on the social media site that they are now following. (Example: If they are following Facebook, they need to comment on the Facebook page.)
4. In the comment, she/he needs to say, “I want (fill in your name here) to win 2 tickets to Fiji via #BulaFijiAirways & #bucketlistpublications.
**********If they do not include #BulaFijiAirways & #bucketlistpublications, I can’t track it so that is mandatory.************
Please read the official rules and regulations before entering for a chance to win two tickets to Fiji courtesy of Fiji Airways. You can read the full version of the Official Rules here.
ELIGIBILITY: Ages 21+ U.S. ONLY!
The Promotion is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Bucket List Publications, Fiji Airways and Sparkloft Media, their subsidiaries, affiliates, immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) or household members and any other persons or entities associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter or win. Void everywhere except in those countries listed in this section.
The Promotion began at 09:00:01 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on Monday, July 8th, 2013 and ends at 12:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time PDT on Friday July 19, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Bucket List Publications is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
The new name ‘Fiji Airways’ proudly represents all Fijians and the 333 beautiful islands that make up the country. Two brand new state-of-the-art A330-200s have also just been added to the Fiji Airways fleet.
Every plane has received an updated interior, new meal options, and in-flight entertainment systems to improve the long-haul experience. The schedule has been revamped to increase the number of flights available from New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, and the United States too.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT FIJI?
From skydiving, racing dune buggies, surfing, snorkeling, white-water rafting, zip-lining, and waterfall jumping, I was able to experience unbelievable adventures in Fiji. If cultural connections are more your travel style, Fiji’s people are known as the friendliest people in the world. Attend a Kava Ceremony to see what I’m talking about. Do you prefer luxury and relaxation? Matangi offers exclusive luxury at its finest. More of a foodie? Castaway Island, Fiji is a treat for the taste buds. Whatever your pleasure, you’ll find it in Fiji. I certainly did!