Every year I make my bucket list more extreme. I keep thinking that life can’t get any better than this moment, yet I’m constantly surprised at the new opportunities and adventures that come my way. We are all capable of astounding things. I want to look back on my life as a magnificent journey. My yearly bucket list is never the be all and end all for that year. If I miss a few items because something else comes up or if I have to make additions because new opportunities arise, that’s ok. It’s not set in stone and I’m not discouraged if everything doesn’t go exactly as planned; that’s a major part of the life’s beauty.
Here’s what I accomplished on this year’s list so far:
1. Visit Argentina
2. Sail to Antarctica
3. Visit Chamarel Seven Colored Earth
4. Be part of the Sailing Crew on Tall Ship Bark Europa
5. Visit the Most Southern City in the World
6. Stay at Loews Hotel in San Diego
7. Bring Athena to a New Country
8. Hike an Active Volcano
9. Visit Mauritius
10. Sail the Drake Passage
11. See Cape Horn
12. See Penguins in their Natural Habitat
13. Take Athena to SeaWorld
14. Take Athena to the New Children’s Museum in San Diego
15. Bring Athena to the New Frozen Section at Disney California Adventure
16. Swim in Antarctica
17. Go to a spa with Athena
18. Visit Legoland California
At the end of the month, I’m off to Israel and Uganda for several more.
What bucket list items have you accomplished this year? What are you planning next?