No matter how old you are, waking up on Christmas morning only to find a piece of coal in your stocking and a pair of socks under the tree is enough to dampen anyone’s festive spirit. It’s a good job then that we’ve scoured the internet landscape to bring you unique Christmas gift ideas – whether it’s for mom, dad, spouse, kids or even your furry friends.
I had no idea that coffee is actually good for you, within moderation, of course, like anything else. After watching a medical show a few days ago, I learned that coffee has several health benefits.
1. Coffee slashes your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
2. Coffee can counter cancerous cell damage.
3. Coffee may lower your risk of dementia.
4. Coffee reduces heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
5. Coffee may buffer depression.
But as a 32 year old woman it may come as a surprise that I’ve never had a cup of coffee in my life. I wanted to start so I tempted Darren with the idea of drinking coffee and he took the bait. He loves researching new products and he was off on a search for the best coffee, coffee makers, and coffee related products. Continue reading